Bioinformatic tools developed have been designed to serve at each step of the research and development process in the concerted effort to turn the vast collection of data into strategic and actionable knowledge:
+ Web-based solutions for data and knowledge storage, extraction and browsing (e.g., WikiBioPath, APLims):
- WikiBioPath (Brochure, Video) allows users to analyze, integrate and understand their experimental data (e.g., microarrays, RNAseq). Using WikiBioPath, one can search for targeted information on genes, proteins and their functional evidence extracted from unstructured textual knowledge repositories such as MEDLINE. WikiBioPath is further enriched by interactive data visualization tools which allow biologists to explore their experimental data and analyses results.
- APLims is a Laboratory Information Management System with specific features to support modern laboratories operations:
- workflow and data tracking support
- data exchange interfaces
- laboratory notebook replacement
+ Innovative approaches and proprietary tools and methods for enhanced data analyses.
- Emphasis on the compatibility with commonly used solutions (e.g., Cytoscape, BioConductor)
- Used by Altrabio, by partners/clients (e.g., experimental scientists, bioinformaticians, life science data analysts)
+ AltraBio also proposes a unique service allowing to automatically apply your manual gating strategy to the full data of your study and free the experimenter from this tedious and time consuming process. This approach possesses numerous advantages:
- Enhanced reliability (reproducibility & accuracy)
- Removed subjectivity and variability of manual gating
- Reduced time of analysis